Chamomilla 1M 11ml
CHAMOMILLA (German Chamomile)
Chamomilla has a frequent employment in diseases of children, where peevishness, restlessness, and colic give the needful indications. Chamomilla is a chief remedy suited especially to baby's colic and teething troubles. The baby has very irritable temperament. Quiet only when carried. The baby is very irritable, cross, uncivil. Child cannot bear any one near him and cannot bear to be spoken to. Child may suffer from diarrhoea during dentition which is greenish, hot, very offensive like rotten eggs.
Chamomilla has disposition that is mild, calm and gentle; sluggish and constipated bowels contra-indicate chamomilla. It is sensitive, irritable, thirsty, hot, and numb. Chamomilla is useful in toothache caused by taking anything warm, on entering a warm room, taking coffee and also during menses or pregnancy. Toothache relieved in wet weather. Pains are unendurable, associated with numbness. Chamomilla also helps in earache in teething children. Also convulsions of children from nursing after a fit of anger in the mother. Night-sweats are also present in the patients.
Chamomilla is also indicated in acidity, belchings, dyspepsia, cramps etc caused due to anger. It also helps in rheumatism and menstrual cramps. There is violent rheumatic pains which drives the patient out of bed at night, compels the patient to walk about. Oversensitiveness to pain. Pain and numbness of joints worse from heat and better in warm wet weather. Chamomilla is also useful in sciatic pain with numbness of the affected part with burning soles. During menstrual cramps there is unbearable, spasmodic, tearing pain down the legs and pressing upwards.
- IRRITABILITY of nervous system, ANGER.
- OVERSENSITIVE to external impressions (noise, light).
- GREAT SENSITIVITY TO PAIN (Acon., Coff., Hep, Nux-v.).
- Impatient, violent with the pains.
- Pains unendurable.
- IRRITABILITY, Violent anger.
- Whining restlessness, Complaining.
- Bad temper, snappish, impatient.
- Irritable, sends doctor home, nurse out of the room, Quarrelsome.
-Intolerant of being spoken to or interrupted.
- Aversion to be touched, looked at.
- Capricious: ask for something, when given, throw it away.
- Delusions, thinks he is insulted, of vexations and offences.
- Weeping in sleep.
- Fear of wind.
- Capricious (sudden and unaccountable changes of mood or behaviour).
- Angry, irritable, Children want to be carried.
- Kicks when carried and becomes stiff.
- Worse at 9 A.M. (9 p.m. ), night, DENTITION, wind, narcotics.
- Better by warm applications (except toothache).
- COMPLAINTS FROM ANGER, VEXATION.
- Cramps and Spasms.
- Convulsions in nursing children, after anger of mother.
Food and drinks
- Desire: Cold drinks.
- Worse by Coffee.
- Headache aggravated in morning, 9 p.m. , thinking of it.
- Twitching lids.
- Burning heat.
- OTITIS MEDIA (inflammation and pain in ears)
- Pain better by warmth, aggravated by wind, noise, touch.
- ONE CHEEK RED, ONE PALE.
- Jerking, Twitching.
- Neuralgia with hot sweat on head.
- Heat of face with cold body.
- Perspiration after eating or drinking.
- Feels hot.
- DENTITION DIFFICULT, PAINFUL.
- PAIN better by COLD DRINKS, worse by warm drinks and food, entering warm room, touch, coffee, during menses, pregnancy.
- Nausea after coffee, narcotics.
- Colic after anger.
- COLIC, flatulent, worse after anger, touch, menses; better by warm applications.
- DIARRHEA DURING DENTITION
- Stool GREEN, LIKE CHOPPED SPINACH; hot; odor of SPOILED EGGS.
- DYSMENORRHEA: Labor-like pains, cramping in uterus, ext. into thighs (Xan.); Worse after anger.
- LABOR PAINS INTOLERABLE.
- Severe after pains.
- Cramps when child nurses.
- Breath holding spells.
- Asthmatic from anger.
- Dry, tickling, irritable cough.
- Aggravated at 9 to 12 p.m. ; during sleep.
- Croup (inflammation of the larynx and trachea in children, associated with breathing difficulties)
- UNCOVERS FEET AT NIGHT.
- Rheumatic pains drive out of bed at night, must walk.
- New-borns making fists.
- Ankles give way in afternoon.
- Numbness forearm on grasping anything.
- Cramps and Convulsions of arms, thumbs drawn in.
- Sleepless from restlessness and heat.
- Jaundice after anger.
- Rash of infants and nursing women.
- Itching at night.
- Oversensitive to touch.
- Aconite, Belladonna, Calcarea carbonica, Mag-carb, Pulsatilla, Sanicula, Silicea.